History of city Chapayevsk, Samara Oblast in photos
A small historical reference
Date of foundation: circa 1909
Before 1918 - Ivashchenkovo
Before 1929 - Trotsky
Population: 72 933
Palace of Culture named after VI Chapaev, 1936
Garage of automobile techniques of plant, 1917
In this building in 1917-1918 years was the City committee of the RCP (b)
New houses on Kuybyshevskaya street, 1980s
Crossroad of streets Lenin and Pionerskaya, 1960s
The first power station of explosives plant, 1915
The first builders Ivaschenkovo on station Tomylovo, 1911
In this building in 1917-1918 was the City Council of Workers' Deputies
Photos posted on the website in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of 9 September 1886, the term of protection which is fifty years after the author's death.
After this period photos it becomes public domain. The participants of the Berne Convention are 167 States.