History of city Chernogorsk, Republic of Khakassia in photos
A small historical reference
Chernogorsk - a city in the Republic of Khakassia, is located in the east of the Republic. Previous name - Montenegrin mine. The city history begins in 1907 with the operation of a coal mine based Vera Arsen'evna Balandina. Near the mine construction worker Mines Montenegrin village, which consisted of two huts, half a dozen dugouts and one hospital.
The strong economy of the city only until the 90s - a few mines, cutting, woodworking plant, a plant for the production of concrete products, enterprises of light and textile industry - Artificial Leather Plant, Worsted-Cloth kombinat, factory of primary wool processing. Currently this is not functioning.
Date of foundation: 1907
Population: 74 268
Delivery of coal to Askirovskuyu haven, 1910
Movie theater 'Peace'
Conveying water, 1910
Photos posted on the website in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of 9 September 1886, the term of protection which is fifty years after the author's death.
After this period photos it becomes public domain. The participants of the Berne Convention are 167 States.