A small historical reference
Davlekanovo - Center Davlekanovskiy Bashkortostan region, located in the central part of the country, on the river Dema. Date of foundation and the first written mention - XVIII century. The name and the history of the city begins with the name Bashkir-votchinnik Davlekana Syrtlanova and as a settlement Bashkirs Kyrkuli-Minsk region. City Davlekanovo arose from the merger of the villages and Davlekanovo and Itkulovo, as well as the village Davlekanovskiy, based at eponymous station on Samara-Zlatoust railway. The favorable geographical position Davlekanovo quickly turned into a major center of trade in grain and venue of the fair.
The first mill "Anchor" was founded in 1908 by entrepreneurs A. Peters, G. Penner and G. Thyssen. Total in the first decade of the XX century was built more than a dozen major mills. In 1913, due to loan the state bank was built elevator designed for storage of one million tons of grain. In addition to the milling industry operated enterprise for the production of bakery and confectionery products, fruit water, pottery and brick, brewery, suknovalennaya factory, a soap factory, printing, cast-iron foundry and locksmith, photography and others. Total operated 366 commercial and industrial establishments.
Population: 23 820