Author
Old photos of Dyurtyuli, Republic of Bashkortostan
Coat of arms Dyurtyuli

Cities of the World | Cities of the Russia | List of cities of Republic of Bashkortostan

History of city Dyurtyuli, Republic of Bashkortostan in photos

A small historical reference

Dyurtyuli - center of Dyurtyulinsky District of Republic Bashkortostan, located on the left bank of the White River, a tributary of the Kama River. Date of foundation and the first written mention - 1795. The city history begins with the four Russian merchants - Mitrofan Yakovlevich Trapeznikova, Nikita Avdeyevich Dyakonova, Vasily Petrovich Chistyakov and Philip Vasilevich - founded the settlement for four houses. Hence the name of the city - "Dүrtөylө" - "four homes". In the early days of its development was Dyurtyuli village with jetty and several enterprises for the processing and storage of agricultural products (butter factory, the wheat elevator and some others.). A powerful impetus to the development of the city has given rise to elaboration of oil fields and the Oil and Gas Management Organization "Chekmagushevskoe."

Population: 30 986

Dyurtyuli. Sending parcels to the front, 1942
Sending parcels to the front, 1942

 

Photos posted on the website in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of 9 September 1886, the term of protection which is fifty years after the author's death.

After this period photos it becomes public domain. The participants of the Berne Convention are 167 States.


Robinson Rd, CB 13862 Nassau, NP, The Bahamas
Flag Counter