History of city Kanash, Chuvash Republic in photos
A small historical reference
Date of foundation: 1892
Population: 45 501
Outpatient clinic of Regional Medical Department, 1935
Bus station (motor-coach terminal)
Former Zemstvo (district) Elementary School
The former building of the eye hospital
House of merchant Khalikov on Zheleznodorozhnaya Street
Water tower, built in 1892
Photos posted on the website in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of 9 September 1886, the term of protection which is fifty years after the author's death.
After this period photos it becomes public domain. The participants of the Berne Convention are 167 States.