History of city Mamadysh, Republic of Tatarstan in photos
A small historical reference
Date of foundation: 1391
Population: 15 573
Boat to transport icons of St. Nicholas of Yelabuga in Mamadysh
Seeing off the icon of St. Nicholas of Yelabuga in Mamadysh
Panorama of the city from the Vyatka River
The building of the pedagogical college
The former Zemsky (district) hospital, built in 1915
Trinity street (former Big Kazanskaya)
Photos posted on the website in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of 9 September 1886, the term of protection which is fifty years after the author's death.
After this period photos it becomes public domain. The participants of the Berne Convention are 167 States.