History of city Mendeleyevsk, Republic of Tatarstan in photos
A small historical reference
Date of foundation: 1868
From 1868 the settlement Bondyuzhsky
Since 1928 the urban-type settlement Bondyuzhsk
Since 1967 the city of Mendeleevsk
Building of city administration, 1987
Department store in Sovetskaya street, 1985
Panorama of city street
Pier 'Quiet Mountains'
School number 4 (former school number 1)
The office of the association 'Ushkov and Co'
The workshop by production Pyrocolladium
Photos posted on the website in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of 9 September 1886, the term of protection which is fifty years after the author's death.
After this period photos it becomes public domain. The participants of the Berne Convention are 167 States.